Do you own a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises are as under:
Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh.
- A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore.
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
In case of the above enterprises, investment in plant and machinery is the original cost excluding land and building and the items specified by the Ministry of Small Scale Industries vide its notification No.S.O.1722(E) dated October 5, 2006 .
Enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services and whose investment in equipment (original cost excluding land and building and furniture, fittings and other items not directly related to the service rendered or as may be notified under the MSMED Act, 2006 are specified below.
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment does not exceed Rs. 10 lakh.
- A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment is more than Rs.10 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 2 crore.
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in equipment is more than Rs. 2 crore but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore.
Why do you need Financial Consultancy?
All current or future entrepreneurs might not have specialised training or experience in all fields, which a business requires. Thus, the knowledge gap & fear of failure prevents many from starting their own enterprise. It is for sure that to take advantage of the schemes & infrastructures floated by Government one needs to take help of specialised services.
The Banks inspite of the directives would forward a loan on the basis of viability & viability can be proved to them through a sound business plan, which definitely requires inputs from specialists in that particular sector.
Even if the loans are granted, vigil is to be maintained by the entrepreneur that the business is moving in the desired path. It also to ensured that health of the organisation remains sound & signs of sickness,if any, are identified to initiate corrective measures so that business does not become a NPA(Non Performing Asset).
There could still, be certain situations where for some reason or other the business might require restructuring of debts when signs of early sickness are identified so that the enterprise becomes viable again.
Why Choose Hassi?
We, Hassi Consultants, can come in handy at very affordable costs, by providing financial specialisations in terms of framing business plan, which would help the entrepreneur in securing a loan, taking care of the financials & taxation and acting as a whistle blower by keeping a vigil & monitoring the progress. Hassi can also act as a guide by sourcing other specialists as & when required. In a nutshell Hassi becomes a friend in your endeavour.
- Low cost packages.
- Consultancy at home or office of the client for free in Kolkata(till our covered area, extra charges may apply otherwise depending on the distance from the last covered location near the required client destination).
- Periodic updates and reports.
- Telephonic Assistance whenever required.
- Facility for video consultancy via Skype.
- Facility to pay via Cash during first hour of consultancy at client's location. (The entire sum of the package opted for by the client must be paid in full before the commencement of the consultancy).
- 12/6 customer service. (From 8am to 8pm, Monday till Saturday).
- For customised plans please contact us on our contact details.
|Scroll Right to Subscribe >>|
|UNDERSTANDING & DETERMINING DERIVABLES||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FINANCIAL & FAMILY DATA ASSIMILATION||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FINANCIAL DATA VETTING||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|CURRENT CASH FLOW PREPARATION||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FINANCIAL RISK ANALYSIS||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FINANCIAL GOAL SETTING||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FINANCIAL RISK MITIGATION ADVISORY||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|DETAILED FINANCIAL RISK MITIGATION PLAN||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|INVESTMENT & INSURANCE ADVISORY||Yes||Yes|
|STRUCTURING & RESTRUCTURING OF DEBT PLAN||Yes|
|CASH FLOW PLAN||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|MONITORING PLAN ON MONTHLY BASIS||Yes||Yes|
|TAX PLANNING AND ADVISORY||Optional, Extra Cost||Optional, Extra Cost|
|LEGAL CONSULTANCY IF DESIRED||Optional, Extra Cost||Optional, Extra Cost|
|SERVICE HOURS PER WEEK||1 . 50||1||1||1||1|
|ACCOUNTING SERVICE VIA ASSOCIATE FIRM(OPTIONAL,EXTRA COST)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|DEBT SYNDICATION VIA ASSOCIATE FIRM(OPTIONAL,EXTRA COST)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|INTERNAL CONTROL MANUAL||Yes|